TheGifted Arts relies on generous allies and supporters like you to ensure that the students we serve have access to a robust academic enrichment and exhilarating affordable arts programming that allow them to explore what it means to be gifted. Every monetary gift, no matter the amount is valuable to our student’s overall personal development, experiences and our program! Please read below for how you can make a donation today.
There a few ways that you can Donate and Invest in our Mission:
- Make a one time or recurring donation online, by using our secure Paypal account. By clicking on the blue Paypal donate button below, you will be directed to your donation and payment options.
- Make a check payable to: TheGifted Arts, Inc. | Mail to: TheGifted Arts, 103 West Main Street, Garner, NC 27529 | Download the Check Donation Form.
- Sponsor a GiftedArtist! A donation of only $60 a month for one child or $80 a month for a family will cover the monthly tuition for GiftedArtist scholarships. See our GiftedArtists in action on our YouTube channel.
- Make a matching gift with the support of your employer and easily double your giving! It may require a form request from your designated employer contact, and it's worth the ask.
- Amazon.com Shopper? Well, Amazon will allow you the opportunity to donate through purchases that you are already making; 0.5% of what you buy to be exact. Converting your account is super simple! Learn more and convert your existing account here.
Thank you for your consideration and investment! There is always hope for our mission when great minds and hearts come together to support a cause greater than ourselves. May we all feel inspired to do the tough, but meaningful work.
TheGifted Arts, Inc is a federally recognized 501(C)3 organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. TheGifted’s Tax ID Number is 45-2650004.