Thursday, March 8, 2018, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Why should you join the Battle?
TheGifted Arts received a wonderful invitation to attend and perform in New York for the World Youth Culture and Music Festival, sponsored by the Universal Peace Federation and the Sun International Peace Federation on Saturday, April 21, 2018. This will also launch the first-ever Global Youth Alliance for World Peace.
LIP SYNC BATTLE OVERVIEW
- This is one of five key initiatives to reach our overall trip goal of $10,000.
- Join us and our co-host Rafik on Thursday, March 8th for an entertaining, relaxed, fun evening to socialize, sing-along, vote for best act and donate. Bring a friend, or two or three!!!
- FREE Admission.
- Location - We are in the final stages of confirming the location that will offer you the best experience. Stay tuned!
We're looking for performers! Want to compete?
- Register here by Monday, March 5th: https://goo.gl/forms/OUuqh23gBU6sfftn2
- Bring your biggest supporters
- Commit to the act and go all out with props and costume. Why, not? It's all in good fun!
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Most importantly, just have fun :)
We will provide:
- music/DJ entertainment,
- an atmosphere
- raffle tickets for voting per act (minimum sell at $5, $10, $20 increments; $1/ticket)
- prizes for top performers.
This is an adult affair. No children, preferred.