TheGifted Arts is launching a new program, GiftedEmpowers. This program will aid and support the application or career pathways process.
📓 High schoolseniors will have support with:
- SAT test-taking prep and registration
- 📆, application deadlines and submission
- 📫, applying for financial aid
- FAFSA scholarships and grants, and
- resume writing and building.
Time is running out with deadlines quickly approaching🗞. Let TGA help you set a plan and reach your goals after high school.
GiftedEmpowers is a leadership program for 8th -11th grade students as well. Students will build an academic and career resume, learn how to craft a personal statement, explore financial literacy, and develop skills in:
- goal setting
- time management while engaging in planning and executing community service events
We will meet weekly on Tuesdays at TGA from 6-8PM. Should program be cancelled we will contact all those that have registered.